Reopening of our Amerispa and Moment Spa centres
We are excited to welcome you for a moment of relaxation. You will find below all the important information as well as the various security measures that will ensure the well-being and health of our customers and employees.
In the current circumstances, please favor online booking and send it to us at least 72 hours before the desired time of your appointment.
Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley : Due to the current situation, please note that only our massotherapy, aesthetic and body treatments services are presently available.
Amerispa Spa Nordique Morin-Heights : All of our thermal experience facilities are now open. Please take note that the bistro is closed until further notice. It is suggested to bring your slippers and bathrobe. The rental of these is available on-site ($).
Amerispa Hilton Lac-Leamy : Find our team of experts at our Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley center
Please note that the water facilities of the hotels (pools, saunas, whirlpools) where our beauty and health centres are located could be unavailable.
For more than 25 years, we have been offering soothing settings with strict rules and policies to maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment. Rest assured that the hygiene guidelines proposed by CNESST will be carefully followed for the resumption of our activities in a supervised manner. The health of our employees and customers is very important to our company.
Here are some of the measures that will be applied in our centres:
– We will ask you to arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment time
– You will be asked to wear a mask at all times in the centre
– Only one person per appointment will be admitted in the centre. No accompanying person permitted
– Hand sanitization will be required on arrival and exit of the centre
– The 2 meters distance must be respected by following ground signage
– Our therapists and aestheticians will wear the required protections during treatment
– Our common areas, relaxation lounges, changing rooms, toilets and frequent contact points will be disinfected several times a day
– Contactless payment methods will be preferred
In our Nordic spas:
Wearing a mask is compulsory when traveling within our establishments. However, for more comfort, you can remove it as soon as you are seated in one of our indoor relaxation rooms.
When enjoying the thermal experience, you can remove your mask in the pools and sauna if social distancing measures are respected.
We invite you to bring your own mask, but it will be possible for you to purhcase one at the reception at a cost of $ 2.
You will be able to plan a beauty product purchase and a pickup in our open centres by calling in advance for the preparation of your order.
We will be happy to offer a one-year extension period from the expiry date of your package (example: your package that ended May 12, 2020 can be used until May 12, 2021).
Meals included in a package will be replaced with a $25 gift card applicable on a future visit.
When the gouvernement du Québec guidelines will allow us to reopen the thermal experience accesses of our Nordic spas, we will offer you two options:
1) Your thermal experience membership will be extended according to our closure period and we will offer you an additional month free of charge. It should be taken consecutively at the end of your regular membership.
2) If your membership is still active and you prefer not to take advantage of it anymore, we will be happy to convert the remaining period of your membership since our temporary closure into a redeemable value for treatments.
Your birthday was during our closing period? On your next visit to one of our Amerispa and Moment Spa centres, you will be able to take advantage of your $25 discount under the usual conditions.
Are you undergoing microdermabrasion treatments, pulsed light hair removal, photorejuvenation or have you purchased a treatment series? Ask your centre about the options you will be offered for your next appointments.
We have your well-being at heart and we can’t wait to see you again!