Update of our services – Amerispa and Moment Spa centres
We are excited to welcome you for a moment of relaxation. You will find below all the important information as well as the various security measures that will ensure the well-being and health of our customers and employees.
In the current circumstances, please favor online booking and send it to us at least 72 hours before the desired time of your appointment.
Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley : All our services and thermal experience are available. Temporarily closed: Bistro
Amerispa Spa Nordique Morin-Heights : All our services and thermal experience are available.
Water facilities: The pools, saunas and whirlpools of the hotels where our beauty and health centres are located may not be available.
Following the most recent recent announcements by the Gouvernement du Québec, it has been confirmed that the vaccination passport will not be required for the following activities: spas and saunas, personal and aesthetic treatments and massage therapy.
However, the vaccination passport will be required in the bistro section of our Nordic spas.
For more than 25 years, we have been offering soothing settings with strict rules and policies to maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment. Rest assured that the hygiene guidelines proposed by CNESST are carefully followed. The health of our employees and customers is very important to our company.
Here are some of the measures applied in our centres:
– We ask that you arrive only 15 minutes before your appointment time.
– A mask must be worn upon arrival and while moving around our facilities. It can be removed once you are seated. It is also recommended when traveling outside. We invite you to bring your own mask.
– Hand disinfection is required upon arrival and discharge.
– The social distance rule must be respected for people who do not live at the same address.
– Our therapists and estheticians wear the required protections during treatments.
– Our common areas, relaxation lounges, changing rooms, restrooms and frequent contact points are disinfected several times a day.
– Contactless payment methods are preferred.
In our Nordic spas:
Wearing a mask is mandatory when you are inside our facilities. However, for your comfort, you can remove it as soon as you are seated in one of our relaxation areas. When enjoying the thermal experience, you can remove your mask in the pools and sauna if social distancing measures are respected.
We invite you to bring your own mask, but it will be possible for you to purhcase one at the reception at a cost of $ 2.
As of September 1st, 2021, the vaccination passport will be required in the bistro section of our Nordic spas.
We have your well-being at heart and we can’t wait to see you again!