Update of our services – Amerispa and Moment Spa centres
You will find below all the important information as well as the various security measures that will ensure the well-being and health of our customers and employees.
January 13, 2022 Update: All personal care such as massage therapy, beauty and body treatments are available every day in all our Beauty and Health centres and Nordic spas.
The access to the Thermal Experience (spas, saunas) and Bistro in our Nordic spas are closed for an indefinite period.
Thermal experience memberships in one of our 2 Nordic spas :
When the gouvernement du Québec guidelines will allow us to reopen the thermal experience accesses of our Nordic spas, we will offer you two options:
1) Your thermal experience membership will be extended according to our closure period.
2) If your membership is still active and you prefer not to take advantage of it anymore, we will be happy to convert the remaining period of your membership since our temporary closure into a redeemable value for treatments.
Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley: All personal care such as massage therapy, beauty and body treatments remain available. Closure of the Thermal Experience and Bistro for an indefinite period.
Amerispa Spa Nordique Morin-Heights: All personal care such as massage therapy, beauty and body treatments remain available. Closure of the Thermal Experience and Bistro for an indefinite period.
Please favor online booking and send it to us at least 72 hours before the desired time of your appointment.
Amerispa Hilton Lac-Leamy: You can find your team of therapists at our Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley centre until we can reopen.
Water facilities: The facilities of the hotels where our centres are located (swimming pools, saunas and whirlpools) could be closed. We invite you to consult their respective websites for any additional information.
Following the most recent recent announcements by the Gouvernement du Québec, it has been confirmed that the vaccination passport is not be required for the following personal care: massage therapy, body and aesthetic treatments.
In our Nordic spas: The vaccination passport is required in the bistro section.
For more than 25 years, we have been offering soothing settings with strict rules and policies to maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment. Rest assured that the hygiene guidelines proposed by CNESST are carefully followed. The health of our employees and customers is very important to our company.
Here are some of the measures applied in our centres:
– We ask that you arrive only 15 minutes before your appointment time.
– A mask must be worn upon arrival and while moving around our facilities. It can be removed once you are seated. It is also recommended when traveling outside. We invite you to bring your own mask.
– Hand disinfection is required upon arrival and discharge.
– The social distance rule must be respected for people who do not live at the same address.
– Our therapists and estheticians wear the required protections during treatments.
– Our common areas, relaxation lounges, changing rooms, restrooms and frequent contact points are disinfected several times a day.
– Contactless payment methods are preferred.
We have your well-being at heart and we can’t wait to see you again!